Are you looking for a rewarding opportunity to work for non-profit organization in Mission Viejo serving adults with Intellectual/Developmental and other disabilities? You might just be what we need. We are looking for motivated, adaptable, and responsible individuals to join our organization.
Click here for some information about our company benefits.
Please review our open jobs. You may download and complete our application and then apply by uploading your completed scanned application in the contact form below. Alternatively, you may email your completed application and any questions or comments to HR@vocationalvisions.org.
We are Hiring!
Click on the Positions Below for More Information:
- Program Lead for our Day Training Activity Center (DTAC) Alambre Program & Emeritus Program
- Community Coaches for our Adult Development Program (ADP)
- Instructional Assistants for our Day Training Activity Center (DTAC) Pala Program
- Independent Facilitators for our Day Training Activity Center (DTAC) Alambre Program, Emeritus Program & Health Related Services (HRS) Program
- Supported Employment Assistant Manager *NEW!!
- Supported Employment Job Coach
- DSP - Program Lead, Community Coach, Instructional Aid, Independent Facilitator, Job Coach